Family Foundations offers Ways to Work, a low-interest loan to purchase an affordable car. This program is for low and moderate income families with credit challenges who need reliable transportation.
You might qualify if you are a Northeast Florida resident for at least one year (Duval, St. Johns, Baker, Clay, Nassau counties)and:
- Are employed full time for at least 6 months
- Are the custodial parent of child under the age of 17
- Have a household income less than 80% of Area Median Income ($46,100 for a family of three)
- Are willing to complete program education and application requirements
- Have a valid Florida Drivers License
Attend an orientation to find out more.
Seating is limited, so you must pre-register. Sorry, child care is not available.
- Tuesday, February 5th 4:30 PM-5:30PM
- Thursday, February 7th 10:30AM-11:30AM
- Thursday, February 21st 10:30AM-11:30AM
Call Family Foundations at 904-396-4846 to pre-register.